Columbus Home Inspection Software
Columbus is an excellent first-choice, report writer for the home inspector doing residential inspections.
Additionally, Columbus can be easily customized to fit any type inspection or reporting style. Save time and money publishing
comprehensize inspection reports. Enjoy the speed and convenience of a checklist system, and still produce the professional
and effective narrative reports your clients expect.
The main features of Columbus include:
- Easy, intuitive user interface using familiar wizard-style
- Create an unlimited number of reports with licensed version - no annual fee
- Reports are personalized to your company
- Publish reports to HTML and RTF documents (and then print to PDF)
- View pending, completed or all reports from a single screen
- Track and report on client and site information at time of inspection
- Each section includes general overview, description, limitations and observations
- All text, including default general comments, can be edited to match your reporting style
- Add new narratives on-the-fly, or to master templates for future reference
- Attach photo and/or sketch with comments or caption to each observation
- Include, attach or reference third party documents to provide your clients added value
- Add report summary if desired
- Integrated spell check automatically ensures every word is spelled correctly
- Integrated electrical service load calculator
- Headers and footers are customizable
- Different footer for first page
- Burn reports to CD using integrated CD burner, Windows XP/Vista burner or any third party CD burner, such as Nero
- Integrated address book to track real-estate agents, trades people and clients
- Backup and restore all templates and records, including reports with one click
- Editing Master Templates is as easy as editing individual reports
- Compatible with all Windows versions from Windows 98/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista
- Change application look to match your taste or other applications, ie: Office XP or 2003
Download the trial version today and compare. We believe you will find Columbus to be the easiest,
most efficient home inspection software available. Trial version is fully functional for 30 days. You can
create and save as many reports as you wish using every feature. The only limitation of the trial version
is that printed reports will not include your findings for heating and electricity. However, this information
is still saved and can be printed with the full version.
REGULAR PRICE for the full version: $495.00.
NOW FOR A LIMITIED TIME - PURCHASE THE FULL VERSION FOR ONLY $349.00.
SAVE $150.00 NOW!
This is all that you will ever pay. There are no subscriptions, usage or annual fees.
All upgrades are guaranteed to be FREE.
Don't delay. Get your copy of Columbus today. And see how easy it can be to create custom, detailed
home inspection reports.
View sample report
If you have any questions or concerns about Columbus Home Inspection Software, please feel free to contact us at
email@example.com. Software support is available to
registered users via email only. Phone support for software is not available.