This policy is valid from 04 November 2020
- This website is the personal travel blog, written and edited by me, Howard Walsh. I write about my experiences, and recommend travel destinations, products and services that enhance the overall wanderlust experience. All opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.
- Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links. If the reader (you) makes a purchase through one of these links, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to the reader. We us Skimlinks, a content monetization platform for online publishers that specializes in in-text, contextual advertising.
- I find it impossible to promote things I don’t like or use, therefore if I am recommending a travel destination, product or service, it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. If I don't like something, you will probably never hear about it. I write about things I actually like, use and/or find interesting. I don't write fake reviews.
- This website (meaning me) accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic or product. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. But it does not influence my opinions, findings, experiences or beliefs about those topics or products. If I ever write such a post, I will clearly mark it as paid or sponsored content at the bottom of the post.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, identity and transparency. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product price, claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, supplier or party in question. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. I take great pride in ensuring that the content on this site is of high quality and accurate (at the time of writing), and from companies and services that I trust and use myself and recommend. Bear in mind that I have no control of the content, products and services offered by third parties. I make no guarantees of any kind about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, or services contained on this website. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. I do not accept any liability for error or omission with regards to content on this site.
- The content of this website is meant for entertainment and inspiration only. While I promote destinations, products, services, trips and tours supplied by other companies, I am not responsible for the delivery or quality of their products or services. Every person and every travel experience is unique. Your safety, satisfaction and fun travelling is your own responsibility and not mine, this website, its publisher, editor and/or other writers. I accept no responsibility for the content of any other website to which a hypertext link from this website exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an ‘as is’ basis.
- In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. I will not be liable for any travel or purchase decisions you make based on the content of this site.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- All photos are property of Howard Walsh unless otherwise cited. These photos may not be reproduced or used elsewhere without permission. If you are interested in using any of the photos on this site, for personal or commercial reasons, please contact me through the contact form found at the top of this site.
That's it. Consider yourself disclosed!