terms & conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions Of Use carefully before using this site.
Last updated January 18, 2009
- General Terms and Conditions of Use
- Changes to Website
- Permitted Uses
- Prohibited Uses
- Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
- Registration and Password
- Indemnification by User
- Third Party Websites, Content, Products and Services
- Proprietary Rights
- Notice of Copyright Infringement
- Contact Information
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the Inbox Marketing website. This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 5.5 or later, or Netscape 6 or later, or Firefox 2.0 or later.
This website is provided by Top Place Web Solutions, conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use set forth below. By visiting or using this website, including without limitation to access, use, and/or download messages, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials (including without limitation posted Content) from this website, or to send messages, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials to the website, you agree on your own behalf, and on behalf of any entity on whose behalf you may act, to accept and abide by the General Terms and Conditions for each use of and each visit to this website. If you do not agree to abide by these General Terms and Conditions, you should not use this website.
Inbox Marketing has the right, in its sole discretion, to add to, remove, modify or otherwise change any part of the General Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes will be effective when notice of such change is posted on this website. Please check the General Terms and Conditions frequently for updates by checking the date of "Last Update" at the top of this document. If any term, condition or any change thereto is not acceptable to you, you must discontinue your use of this website immediately. Your continued use of this website after any such changes are posted will constitute acceptance of those changes.
These General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to your use of this website and do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Inbox Marketing.
Changes to Website
Inbox Marketing may, at any time without notice or liability, and for any reason whatsoever, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, including:
- changing the availability of, restricting access to, or imposing limits on any or all features or services on, or links to, the website;
- adding, removing or changing any fees or charges for use of this website or any other website-related services or any features thereof;
- removing, adding, modifying or otherwise changing any Materials or Content on this website, including without limitation editing or refusing to post any Content, in whole or in part, that in Inbox Marketing's sole discretion is objectionable or in violation of the General Terms and Conditions.
Inbox Marketing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this website at any time without notice, but confirms that it has no duty to do so.
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, legal, or other advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, reformat and print a single copy of any information on this website for such personal use.
Inbox Marketing have used their best commercial efforts to obtain the most accurate and timely information available. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Inbox Marketing shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer as a result of using this website.
Inbox Marketing reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Inbox Marketing nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Inbox Marketing or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to only use this website for lawful purposes, and only to send content and receive materials that are proper and related to the particular website service, and Inbox Marketing (subject to the General Terms and Conditions herein) grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable limited right, to so use the website solely for your own personal or internal company use.
You may not, nor may you allow others to, directly or indirectly:
- remove, any copy of the materials, the copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the materials; sell, reproduce, modify or attempt to modify the materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any materials for any public, commercial, or non-educational or non-personal purpose, including without limitation use of the materials on any other website; or transfer any of the materials to any other person without the prior written consent of Inbox Marketing;
- print or copy any of the HTML or other computer software that is accessible at this Site;
- Use this website in any manner that could damage, disable, over burden, impair, interfere with the security of, negatively affect the functioning of, or otherwise abuse, this website or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, networks, affiliated or linked sites, connected to or accessible through this website (including without limitation uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on this website computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other files or computer programs which are potentially harmful, disruptive or destructive or that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website's infrastructure; or using any robot, spider or other automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from this website or the materials in whole or in part);
- use or attempt to use another's account, password, or other information in connection with this website without prior written authorization from Inbox Marketing; create or use a false identity on this website, or impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation an Inbox Marketing employee or agent, or otherwise mis-represent your affiliation with any person or entity; or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to this website or portions of this website that are restricted from general access; register an e-mail address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register; or post any incomplete, false or inaccurate information, including without limitation incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information;
- disrupt or interfere with any other person's use or enjoyment of this website or affiliated or linked sites, or any services thereof; transmit on, to or from this website spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail; delete or revise any materials posted by any other person or entity; or harvest or otherwise collect information about others including e-mail addresses, except for the sole stated purpose of the particular website service, without their consent and without complying with the requirements of applicable privacy legislation;
- post opinions, notices or advertisements, commercial or otherwise or solicit business from users of the website, including without limitation posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents; or
- post or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or tortious, or that infringes or violates any third party's copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy or other proprietary or property rights or that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in the course of your usage of this Site, and that you will comply with all laws that apply or may apply to your use of or activities on this website or in respect of the content and materials. Inbox Marketing will investigate occurrences which may involve violations of such laws, and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. Inbox Marketing reserves the right at all times to disclose any content as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information,if any (including without limitation and as applicable, any log-in or password), and for all uses of your registration information, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Inbox Marketing of any unauthorized use of your registration information or of any other breach of security of which you are aware.
Indemnification by User
Third Party Websites, Content, Products and Services
Links or pointers to other websites and references to products and services offered by third parties are provided to you for convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement or approval by us of
- the organizations that operate such websites;
- such third party products and services.
As we have no control or responsibility over websites or content maintained by other organizations, or for products and services offered by third parties, we do not assume any liability for your use of any of the foregoing, which use you acknowledge and agree shall be at your own risk.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- the address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- all notices of copyright infringement should be sent to our offices as indicated elsewhere on this website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our website or these Terms And Conditions of Use, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.